The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum began it’s construction in 1858 and opened it’s doors to the first patients in 1864. The Asylum was originally designed by architect Richard Andrews, with craftsmen brought over from Germany and Ireland to put their skills to use on it’s architecture. It was originally referred to
English Conversation Practice - Visiting Someone In The Hospital
English Conversation Practice - Vis...